Here’s a mesh gallery of all the images I got from the Disney On Ice World Tour 2015 show.
I think they are worth sharing because we were in the second row and could almost touch the characters. Actually, I joked that the ice from the stops would get on us, and it DID.
Cool notes from the show:
- I screamed at Jessy to break her out of character, but she was tough. Very tough. (Roughest, toughest cowgirl around.)
- there were three different Ken’s.
- most toy soldiers were girls.
- Olaf’s head came out of his/her costume. Very impressive.
- Elsa shoot fire (fire works effects) instead of ice because real life.
- the drivers of the cars on the Cars section were having the most fun anyone had ever had in a stage ever.
- Ariel’s prince (I’m not trained on the Little Mermaid) was over forty years old. Maybe fifty. He was OLD.
Hope you enjoy. Linked to this week’s Photo Challenge.
Have a magical day!